 Star Wars / 12669
12668  |  12670
Subject:
FBTB at CII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:20:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As revealed at Starwars.com today, we have been selected by Lucasfilm to set
up for The Big Show the first weekend in May.  I have a lot of things
planned, and I hope to see some of you there.

Tim
http://www.fbtb.net