 Star Wars / 12533
12532  |  12534
Subject:
Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:19:15 GMT

Does anyone know if the fight mode of the jedi starfighter shown on the
Hasbro website is movie correct (if such a thing can be known in advance)?

http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?id=28

I haven't seen this feature in any other "official" source. It's a pretty
cool feature and shows a design lineage between Darth Maul's ship and other
Republic ships.