 Star Wars / 12429
    Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project —Seth McCarus
   That's a really ambitious project, but you seem eminently up for it. I love the idea of the C-wing hanging like a bat and dropping into flight from a rack. And I see you've already made good use of your Duplo eggs! Very cool ships. Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project —Jon Palmer
   "Seth McCarus" <lrover@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Gr86Hp.6Hw@lugnet.com... (...) love (...) rack. (...) ships. Thanks! Glad you like the hanging idea. It would be cool to see a big rebel capital ship with a ventrally located hanger like a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)