 Star Wars / 12428
    Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project —Adrian Drake
   That's a great concept! I like what you've done so far quite a bit. The D-wing has a pretty innovative shape (and is that light blue highlights on it?). I love the greeblie sections on the F-wing, especially that cutout notch on the nose of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project —Jon Palmer
   "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:Gr82nn.K6E@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Adrian. That is light blue (or medium blue) on the D-wing. The parts came from a few copies of 4579 and one 7310. That cutout notch is mostly there because I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)