 Star Wars / 11670
Re: 2002 SW line-up [some small spoilers]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:55:39 GMT

MINOR SPOILERS (charachter names, and ships)

I belive the Yellow Speeder will be in the "Bounty Hunter Pursuit." Allong
with Zam Wessels speeder.

Fed Army Droidekas and BD's may be either episode I or II or maybee both,
since they are in both movies. Maybee it will be a six figgure set? who knows.
END SPOILERS

END SPOILERS

I tend to think that the "Final Duel" sets are module type things, such as
the Harry Potter basement sets. The "Lukesrndr" must be the throne chair and
window, and the "Empfall" is the bridge conected to the elevator. I don't
really see anything good out of 2 $7 sets.

Jedi Duel is the TF Battelship hallway dohicky

I hope the Ewok Attack has 2 or 3 Stormtroopers.

Can someone answer me these questions please:

Will the Classic come out in Dec/Jan?

The Ep2 stuff will come out just before the movie, right?

Does anyone know if this includes any mid-year releases?