 Star Wars / 11535
11534  |  11536
Subject:
Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:23:20 GMT

Hiya.  I am a a new, lego poor, member of lugnet. :-)  As you can see from
my bio, I'm a little bit distrustful of the U.S. government and big
companies that are WAY too big.  Anyways, I was thinking.  Lego said that
2002 would be the best year for Star Wars lego.  Does anyone have any ideas
on what kind of sets lego may realese?  Wouldn't kick ass if lego realesed a
cantina set with like a dozen or so alien figures?  Knowing Lego, such a set
will never happen.  hmph.  If they don't do that set I hope they will
realese a few more pods.  Oh.  By the way.  I'm a fan of lego podracers.  :-)