 Space / 980
Re: Active time of day in .space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:30:18 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Z wrote:

I was wondering what the most active times of day are on lugnet.space.
Sometimes, I go to .space, and it's been hours since the last post.  Other
times, I'll go to .space and see huge masses of new posts.  At what times of
the day is .space most active?

I am guessing that it is most active for the times of day when lugnetters are
most active.

Duh...um....really? :)  Funny how that works.

Check the lugnet usage statistics from the main webpage.  It may be there.

LFB