 Space / 9781
Re: "Galaxy Enforcer" name retracted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:36:34 GMT

*****  ATTENTION LUGNET SPACE COMMUNITY   *****

At this time (7:30PM, Pacific Daylight Time, July 10, 2001) I am officially
announcing that I, Matthew Gerber, will/may, at some unforseen time in the
future, be calling some possible MOCs by the following names:

-The USS J.A. Long
-The Long Explorer
-Recon Vessel Jesse L.
-Jesse Long-The Space Ship!
-The Jesse Alan Long, Space Garbage Retreival Unit

I hereby FORBID anyone to use these names, any derivitive of any part of
them, or any of the letters making up any of them, for their space related
MOCs-and what the heck, for any LEGO MOC in any theme. In fact, I forbid
anyone to even post messages under the name Jesse Alan Long without my
express written permission (and perhaps that of Major League Baseball...and
you REALLY don't want to piss THEM off, now do you?)

I expect each and every one of you to abide by this message, upon threat of
future whining and bitching.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Mr. Matthew Adam Gerber, Esq.