 Space / 9768
Re: Building tips section at the 'Shipyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:22:52 GMT

Another approach, which I admit would be a lot more work and eat up a
lot of your disk space, would be to contact all or most of the people
involved and see if you can get them to supply the images.  Most
likely they have been removed to save disk space but they still have a
copy on their PC's.

When I started the section I considered putting the text on my site but
decided to go this route simply because I can add new tips much quicker.

If you got their permission to quote the texts, you could then take
the text of the LUGNET threads and fix the links so they work, and
host that as part of the Shipyard website, rather than linking to the
threads on lugnet.com.

I may do this at a later date but for now I think I'll just keep linking to
Lugnet.
-still wish I could see those chairs though ; )

-Jon