 Space / 9719
Re: Couldn't resist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:41:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
I am simply wondering why Shiri hates me.  I was joking in part of the
letter, which also means I also probably watch too much wrestling.  I also
have never seen any of the work that Shiri has made and simply wanted to
know if Shiri (not sure whether Shiri is a man or woman) would show me some
of their work, their LEGO sets.

I assure you, my boy, Shiri *is* a woman.  I should know. ;-)

  I think that unless we can find a specific point at which Shiri is not a
man, then we cannot demonstrate conclusively that she is a woman.  Either
Shiri occupies a spectrum of man-ness and woman-ness with no distinction, or
a distinction exists, even if we can't define it precisely.  DaveE and I
have been bandying around exactly this sort of thing for days.
  So what's the answer, Shiri?  Why are you suddenly so silent on this
pressing issue?

     Dave!