 Space / 9687
Re: looking for an inventory of 6983 ice station odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 00:40:43 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
I am looking for an inventory of 6983 ice station odyssey.
If anyone has one or can make one it would be really appreciated.

If you have acquired a used 6983 and want to know what parts are missing,
then simply try and build it from the instruction scans and note down which
parts you don't have for each building step:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6983/index.html

--
Cheers,
Paul