 Space / 968
967  |  969
Subject:
Any one after a mib MIB 6987 (Message Intercept Base)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:06:49 GMT

I've found probably the last eight on the planet in a shop recently.
I'm offering them first come first serve well below what they go for in
auctions.

There are also eight 6986's Space Police I Mission Commanders.

If interested, email me.

Mark H.