 Space / 9546
Re: New Microfig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:31:39 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:GFIC0v.Gzp@lugnet.com...
I like it.  Those "window" pieces really give the impression of scale, • IMO.
Those green things on top -- hydroponics?  I was thinking of using the
hemispherical pieces from the Insectoids sets as some kind of habitation
domes, but these work very well, too.

Thanks : )  I'm not sure what the green domes should be.  Just something to
beak up a long horizontal space really.

I can't speak for Rick, but personally, I don't let it bother me when I
build a model that is heavily influenced by someone else's.  I follow the
philosophy that cross-pollenation of ideas is a good thing.  I think it'd • be
keen to get a bunch of spaceships together in the style of Karim Nassar's
(and subsequent sub-styles)...

Good, then I won't either : )  I like Karim's stuff *VERY* much.  I'd like
to make a space battle scene using ships from the various "ship builders"
out there.  What's everyone think ?  Maybe some kind of multi-fleet tactical
training excersize gone terribly wrong with big japanamation explosions ?
If I can work in Jon Palmer's space stations that'd be even better : )
Microfig Melee !

Anyhow, I can't wait to see more from you.  So get building!  :-,
hmm.  OK.  Twist my arm : )