 Space / 9538
9537  |  9539
Subject:
Should resist (Was: Couldn't resist)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:28:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
Well then, politely ask him for evidence, don't disrespect him by trying to
diminish his experience in a field with smarta** remarks
[...]
Those kind of comments are not appreciated around here in the least,
speaking for myself, and with the knowledge that others are annoyed at them
as well.

Tim, (and all),

I've come into this discussion late, and it occurs to me that this is the
best part of it so far.  It is great advice, which most everyone involved in
this thread would to well to take.

i.e. if you don't want to perpetuate disrespect, then consider reigning in
your own disrespect first.  There's been a hefty amount of it being flung
around from all sides, and it's getting pretty childish.  Just a thought.

Cheers,
- jsproat