 Space / 9501
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:02:04 GMT

snip
G.
Did you ever see the Millennium Falcon in the first Star Wars motion picture
where that space craft travelled inside a crater to hide from the Galactic
Empire and they flew inside a space monster?

Ahem the M.F. flew into the monster, which is technically called a space
slug by George Lucas, in the Second movie not the first.  The first starwars
movie was over That whole Death Star thing.  The second (Empire Strikes
Back) is where the M.F. outruns an Imperial Star Destroyer.

thanks
kai