 Space / 9387
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
The visors that can be found in many sets from the Futuron days up till now
will only work on those helmets. They DO NOT fit on Classic Space helmets or
any other helmet that was pre-Futuron.

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I have found a place where they sell that particular piece but I have to
purchase five dollars of merchandise or else they will not sell the pieces
to me.  I just want the two pieces and they expect me to buy the store!  Can
the visors of Futuron fit on the Legoland Space figures?  I just want to
know if they can fit on those people, Kyle.
Jesse Long
I know that they are releasing the Lego Legends series and perhaps they will
reintroduce the Legoland Space series and maybe we can ask the people at
Lego to produce a special visor for the Legoland Space figures because
without air, they would die and the visors keep in the air in the suits of
the figures.
Jesse Long