 Space / 9348
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:54:24 GMT

  I love it!  :)  Now you just need an egg-shaped shuttle.

  best

  LFB

Oddly enough, there is hatch/airlock on the rear ventral area of the ship
that comes equipped with a roundish white matenince craft!

Maybe when I was building it I was subcontiously making it look like a
platypus. Weird...

--Kyle
http//hvl.cjb.net