 Space / 9334
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Thanks! This reminds me I really need to finish the pics. Maybe next week.
But it still needs a name...

Hmm, whats the scientific name for a platapus?

Uh, thats plat-y-pus, and it's scientific name is Ornithorhynchus anatinus.
Dunno if you can get a neat name outta that!!

   Literally, it's "bird-nose of duck quality".  Rather descriptive.
   But not exactly awe-inspring for a deadly piece of military hardware.
   Unless, of course, it's got a poisoned spur on its hind feet...;)

   best

   LFB