 Space / 9332
Re: Old stuff, NEW pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I took a bunch of new pics of some stuff I had laying around.
Some are pics of models you may have seen already, but perhaps in better
detail or from neat angles.

Here's one I made for the Grand Admiral. I got the uniform wrong again and
earned myself 4 hours of fleebnork duty:

LOL!

Here's the latest version of the Manta starfighter. The underside and
engines are new:

Neat!

New pics of the micro fighters and shuttle craft in my Microfleet:

Moving into micro-fig territory, eh Dan? Excellent!

The Nasal Avenger 2 with blazing engines. Also, you can see the fiber optics
on the tip of the nose in the head-on view (Knight Rider style):

This thing just keeps getting cooler and cooler! I love the turret and all the
added details!

My carrier Gibraltar with ALL NEW pics! I took better shots of the whole
ship this time, even a top view. And I gave more attention to details I
wanted to show off. Check out the fighter and torpedo pics especially:

WOW! Even though this is my third time seeing it, I just can't get over how
cool it is. I especially like the addition of the escape pods. The torpedo room
is quite original too. Great works, I don't know how you are going to top it
off! ;-)

Enjoy!

Dan

Mladen Pejic, over and out!