 Space / 9327
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 00:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Another good example of using lots of panels and lots of bricks would be my
160 stud long big ship:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=41339 Which is as of now
still unnamed and unpublished. The interior is full of brick walls and
technic beams. I first built the ship with just technic beams holding up all
the floors, but when interior detail was added, the walls that seperated the
various rooms helped stregthen it a great bit.

   Heh.  I've always liked that ship, but I finally figured out why
   today:  It makes me think of a platypus!  :)  Okay, a platypus
   bedecked with cannon and engines, but still...

   Nice job with the photo, btw!

   best

   LFB