 Space / 9309
    Re: Building big —Duane Hess
   (...) <big snip> (...) Would this be in this family? (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Building big —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) The second piece is exactly what I need for my Gaea Federation Galaxy Destroyer. I need two of those pieces, preferrably the same color. Thank you for knowing what I needed for my space craft. (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)