 Space / 7895
Re: Classic Space Sets in CAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:47:58 GMT

Kyle,
     It so happens that I have produced a few of the Classic Space sets. (one
of them is even post in lugnet.cad.dat.models) E-mail me and I will send you
all the .DAT files you need for:
#6824 - Space Dart I (with figure and radio)
#6845 - Cosmic Charger
#6931 - FX-Star Patroller
     (Front portion with pilot only.)
Solid Minifig heads (only available in sets before circa 1991.)
-> Please note that I am the author of several vintage .DAT files. The Space
nose with Black & Silver "V", and the solid-studded minifig head (Basic Smiley
version) are among them.
     James J.

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
G'day folks,

Before I started duplicating effort, have any of the Classic
Space sets been put into CAD[1] and made publicly available yet?
I want to start doing the entire series, but figured I should
see what's been done already.  If you have done some of these
sets already or know where some are, please let me know.

[1] My interest is in .DAT files for MLCAD (Ldraw).

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada