 Space / 7836
7835  |  7837
Subject:
Nomination/Webpage Redesign....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:09:32 GMT

Well I got my page redesigned, and hope it loads better,  you want to run on
800 x 600 and as many colors as possible, but 16bit or 256 is OK. My hopes
were that it could be nominated for Cool LEGO Site of the Week, It would be
cool, I think my models are most likely good enough so.. LMKWYT!
-john
http://www.geocities.com/neoplastics