 Space / 7173
Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:56:34 GMT

I feel like we should be playing some Scratch Picklez or Run DMC.
: )
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Aawwwyeah! Word to yo mutha, da Muffin ain't no joke, baby! Yeah, comin'
atchya with some old school freshness! T-zite!

Aerial Battle Frame: Dig the way you maintained the detail and smoove • flava
at that scale.

Space Tug: Suction cups, baby! Like the use of the "train" cockpit, too.

Bricriu class Destroyer: I, uh... well I, uh...! Man, yo mama! Word.

D-Man, livin' near da tracks cause I'm freaky like that!