 Space / 7075
Re: (JJ) New Space Ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
news:G92pJx.5sF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

You MOC'ed a Star Wars spacecraft and then gave it Star Trek technology?

Isn't the punishment for doing so the death sentence on twelve systems?

Naw, we can just send him to Rura Penthe.

Hopefully after hearing that he won't klingon to his technology.

I do wanna know, what the heck is a 'money shot?'

-Tim

Tim, there are *children* who read this.

:^O  !!!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.