 Space / 6861
6860  |  6862
Subject:
Questions about Classic Space 6871 Star-Patrol Launcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:47:56 GMT

[cross-posted to lugnet.technic for what will soon be obvious]

G'day again folks,

Okay here's another one.  I bought a 6871 off eBay, and according
to the instructions there should be 2 black TECHNIC axle pins
(part# 3749? http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3749).
I got grey ones instead.  I've looked at all the references I
can find and can see no record of these available in black.  Were
they ever made?  Is this set supposed to have black ones?

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada