 Space / 6566
  Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion)

You forgot Karim Nasser, or was he not a mentor. Check out his space stuff here: (URL) thinking that maybe Karim just hasn't posted recently enough for you to see. You should check out the link section to my old site to see a cool archive of space (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion)

(...) two months ago, before I became a LUGNET member. It is likely that I did not see any space creations at that time under his name in the BrickShelf member's gallery, or maybe he had no listing then. I'm only saying this because I went through (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)