 Space / 5501
5500  |  5502
Subject:
2001: A Space Odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:52:40 GMT

Our conversation on another thread got me thinking a little. Since
it'll be 2001 in less than two weeks, has anyone thought about
making anything from the movie? Or basing some MOCs off
ideas from the movie? I already had the little monolith scene
(and another rendition of it that I made a about a year ago at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=23777 )..

I was thinking that making something like the Discovery would
be really cool. The classic space guys would work well, since
they have similar suit colors... too bad there isn't a green one,
since you could take the helmet and put it on a red guy to be
Dave Bowman during certain scenes, though I suppose you
could get a green helmet from something else.. :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises