 Space / 5447
Re: Spiffcraft Dealership!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:39:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  This is interesting.  I thought one of the problems with fullerenes
  is that they're singularly unreactive, and therefore difficult to find?

You've obviously never seen a fullerene space tanker spill and hundreds of
forlorn wailing Gungans so covered in super lubricant that they are unable to
stand up, big ears flopping helplessly. Gungans will also drink radioactive
reactor coolant if you let them get hold of it. It's the defective comic relief
gene they all share, they just don't know it isn't funny.

And I'm not saying that all Spiff dealers have environmental problems,
just this one might be cutting corners a little. Maybe it's just Watto.
I have the Spiff brochures. I may still get one. You can also order them
online in your choice of colors.

"K"