 Space / 5174
5173  |  5175
Subject:
First Test of the Spamcake Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:49:10 GMT

TERRA, (Interstellar Press)

Today, the Lego Space Force tested the Spiffcraft X-1, the first spacecraft
to be powered by the new Spamcake strain developed by the LSF's Doctor
Grubergruber. Present was the newly promoted Grand Admiral Sandlin.

Film at 11.

See more pics of the Spiffcraft X-1 here.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations