 Space / 4187
4186  |  4188
Subject:
New freighter pics from the Astro Lift Co.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:28:22 GMT

Hey, John, I've posted more pics of those freighters that you were
interested in:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1771

BTW:  I've named my fledling space company "Astro Lift".  It's corny, I
know, but I don't think it's been used yet and it's the easy names that
people remember!  ;)  I think I will specialize in industrial utilitarian
for the commodity markets.

Mark Sandlin, you get a 40% rebate on your next intersolar heavylifter
purchase!  For an extra 10,000 galactic credits I'll throw in a level one
FTL warp core, field emitter and inertial dampener retrofit package so that
you can take your new baby within a 20 lightyear range.  Don't wait!  Stock
units are limited and orders are coming in fast!  Get your new intersolar
heaveylifter, today!

Let me know what you think.  :)

Trev