 Space / 4185
Re: Space World Hosting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:55:50 GMT

I'd be interested in chipping in 25$ as well, but I *suck* eggs when it
comes to designing a good website.  Would anyone be able to give me a hand
at the code?

Trev

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone.

I am thinking about going with the hosting solution that Bram offered
earlier.

http://www.nccw.net/hosting.html

I can't spare $100 on this, but I could spare $25. If I can get a couple
more folks to chip in, we could get the site going.

Sound good?

LMK what you guys think.

~Mark