 Space / 41819
Re: My Living Room Classic Space layout - Using LifeLites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2022 00:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:
I 'finished' (is it ever done?) lighting up my Classic Space Layout and decided
to set it up in my living room.

I took some pics and posted them on my Flickr channel -

<https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzD1sW>

Also took a few vids and put them on my YouTube Channel -

A 'minifig' camera view on the layout -

<https://youtu.be/sZIOlxJpamw>

My discussion about the layout -

<https://youtu.be/lK6mqiOPwow>

Terrific work!  I'm sorry that I didn't see this thread until now, or I'd have
commented sooner.  I don't go in for LEGO much lately, but Classic Space will
forever hold a special classic space in my heart.

Thanks for sharing!

Dave!