 Space / 41778
Re: it's been a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   I was inspired, first, because it’s still one of the best sci-fi series EVAH!!!! but because it’s been a long time since there’s been a fun story linked to LUGNET (and this one also deals with Galaxy Explorers :) ) (I could try to find that old thread where there’s a galaxy explorer-eating-galaxy explorer.... For those that missed the wonder of that, during the peak of LUGNET, I’m sorry you missed how fantastically fantastic LUGNET once was...)

Is that Carlos in the back seat? He looks quite pleased with himself...

ROSCO

He’s always pleased--he’s a ranger :)

Though to be said, Marcus buys it not too long after this... and that is also in the top 5 best clips from the series--Susan weeping with Dr. Franklin--boffing comes up in the course of the conversation--oh, Bonktron again!!

Dave