 Space / 41500
    Re: Little Blue Thing - lol idk —Mark Neumann
   (...) Great Job E. I'm checking out this little guy and like what I'm seeing. Keep working on it. It'd be great to see how you improve it. Mark (15 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Little Blue Thing - lol idk —Eric Sophie
   (...) Hey Mark, Thanks, it was relaxing to build something and have it done in a few hours rather than a few months for a change! Mr. Jeeves seems to think it passes the bar: (URL) I would like to build the "next" step up, both in joint tech and (...) (15 years ago, 8-Dec-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)