 Space / 41425
Re: What happend to ZEMI.NET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Findley wrote:
In lugnet.space, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
does anybody know what happend to Jon Palmer's site ZEMI.NET? I only get a
white window when I try to reach it.

Hope to here something possitive

I can't reach that site from work.  For some reason our "net nanny" software
here is blocking it.  Could that be the case for you as well?  Could someone
else try this from a personal account?

Hello Jeffrey,

I tried already from several PC. At home I also deactivated the security
software completeley. The result is always this white window. The site can be
reached and is found. But there is no content.

Thanks for your reply
Marco

All:

Has there been any update regarding this?  The site comes up with errors when I
connect.  Also, can anyone provide me with a copy of the moonbase standard?  I
need it for a project I am working on.

Thanks,
Dave

ToT-LUG