 Space / 41398
Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 00:42:14 GMT

"Gary Thomas" <thomas@kahuna.sdsu.edu> wrote in message
Many of you might remember "Battle of the Planets" cartoon from the 70s,
which
was the American version of Gatchaman and which I absolutely loved.
These are
two minifigs from the series:

Very nice minifigs indeed.

I had plans to do the other characters and vehicles, but never got around
it... you know how it goes.

Someone already did some of them!!  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde