 Space / 41386
41385  |  41387
Subject:
Trek in ABS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 01:41:48 GMT

-HRH

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Trek in ABS

(...) Good work, and on a very convenient scale, too. Hope BS gets done with moderating the remaining folders soon - I'm really curious now. Regards, Jerry (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Trek in ABS

Galaxy class explorer: (URL) links only, as I logged in to my Brickshelf account this morning only to receive a wrongful message concerning 'copying other users files'. They also deleted all my existing folders and files.) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.space)