 Space / 41229
41228  |  41230
Subject:
Space Corridors for the new Comand Center-Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:08:47 GMT

Hi there
This is my first MOC presented in LUGNET,hope You like it, it's a very simple
creation.
Built with the Zemi.net profile for the Moonbase Projects this corridors will
permit to enlarge my Comand Center.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/figueifoto/Figueifoto-Moonbase/dsc_0085.jpg
You can see other pictures in this BS folder:
Some new modules are almost finished, and the images will be around soon...