 Space / 41092
Re: Maillotia Light Fighter/Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:28:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Maillotia is a light fighter/bomber with VTOL capabilities and reconfigurable weaponry:

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/maillot/index.html

Enjoy!

I’m sure that I would, but there goes your naughty site once again tripping up my workplace filters.

I’ll need to check into all the seedy goings-on from home...

Ugh, darn commies. How does my site get on the kill list?!?

Anyway, I put the pics on Brickshelf as well.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com