 Space / 40951
Re: Does anyone have an inventory of set 9355?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Russell Clark wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Its the Dacta space set.
Does anyone have an inventory or a set of instructions (if any) for this set?

Its almost 5 MB, but I have scans of everything (I think) from this set:

http://www.baylug.org/russellc/9355.zip

Russell

Does anyone have this zip file, or the images that were contained in it? The
file is no longer available at the link above.