 Space / 40887
40886  |  40888
Subject:
Last chance to sign up for the Classic Space Fly-In
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:39:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yes, it is the last chance to sign up some of your Classic space sets for the
Classic Space Fly-In at BrickFest this year!  This is your opportunity to
participate in a display of every single space set from 1979 to 1999, set up in
one beautiful display.

There are still a good variety of sets left of the 225 or so originally on the
list.  And all the ones you don't sign up for I have to build, so to make sure I
will have time I will have to cut off the sign-ups on Sunday the 11th.

So sign up your sets to bring now!  And sign up for BrickFest, too,
(www.brickfest.com) which is just over 3 weeks away now!

To sign up your sets go to www.auctionbrick.com/mchiles/spacelist.htm to see
what sets are still available.  Then email me.

We are also in need of black 16x23 baseplates (which were only available in set
6991 Unitron Monorail) so if you can bring some of those to BrickFest for the
display, please email me and let me know.

Thanks!  And see you at BrickFest!

-Matt :)

PS - sorry for the duplicate posting, but I forgot to cross-post - oops!