 Space / 40882
    Re: New MINI Colonial Battlestar Galactica —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Wow, that looks convincingly recognisable. Nice job, those SW Computer Pattern tiles work really well here, and I like how the notch gaps on the frond stack of wedge parts seem to resemble porthole windows. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MINI Colonial Battlestar Galactica —Christopher Deck
   (...) Thank you for the nice comment! It is highly appreciated. Next week-end it's time for some more Cylons I think. See you around, Christopher (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.space)