 Space / 40850
Re: Clearing up scratches on pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.parts, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.parts, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.parts, Jude Beaudin wrote:

Also, do you do anything after like wash it? If so, with what?

let it sit for 30mins then wipe it clean again but other than that it's really a
one step process.
ondrew

Be warned, though:  Brasso will seriously damage softer plastic parts like
baseplates.  I totally ruined a 48x48 baseplate that way when I used it to
brasso the printing off of large quantity of tiles.

I seem to recall it also takes the rough textured surface off slope bricks.

ROSCO

There is an alternative to the brasso, especially if you are merely trying to do
away with scratches and not trying to remove print.  The key, FUTURE's Floor
Wax.  It has been used by model airplane builders forever.

Check it out here <http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html>

Kam