 Space / 40841
    Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o) —Eric Sophie
   (...) LOL, wow, the Sky Math, that name still cracks me up. I remember when I came up with that name, I thought "the Math involved to get that thing to work (ant-levitation) must be sky high!" Or something to that effect, lol. (URL) That was one of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o) —Bob Parker
   (...) This one maybe? (URL) HTH I've used the above part many times when making my original fire trucks and other Town vehicles. Now I wish I had gotten into 6 wide instead of being tied into 4 wide by TLC. Oh well. (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o) —Wolf Read
   (...) Hey, yeah, I have some of those elements. They're a critical part of 6890 (Cosmic Cruiser). Cool. I may take a stab at the Sky Math this weekend... Six-wide is fun, but my daughter definitely likes the little 4-wide vehicles, especially the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)