 Space / 40811
40810  |  40812
Subject:
Suxxorg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:13:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The suxxorg is an organism, discovered in asteroid fields. Its diet consists of various substances gleaned from asteroids and space debris, foremost being copper.

Created for a contest somewhere... As seen on CSF, MOCpages, Brickshelf and Flickr.

Enjoy and PLMKWYT

Peace and parthenogenesis, Professor Whateverly