 Space / 40787

Re: Spaceship Surface Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:58:34 GMT

"Wolf Read" <readw.at.oniddotorstdotedu> wrote in message
<<http://oregonstate.edu/~readw/Photos/SpaceshipSurfTrans03Feb2007ColorChg2.jpg>>

I like the gray best.

Re: Spaceship Surface Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Neb Okla wrote:
"Wolf Read" <readw.at.oniddotorstdotedu> wrote in message

I like the gray best.

All right, all right... I just bought some gray wheels via BrickLink...
Definitely interested to see how the real thing looks when they get here.

Guess I'll have to make something else with 18 big blue wheels. ;o)

Thanks all!

-best,

Wolf