 Space / 40733
    Latest capship —Didier Deses
   Hello, here's my latest capital ship. Check it out please. (URL) As usual: please leave me any comments you want. cheers, Didier (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

        Re: Latest capship —Stephen Hurn
   (...) Very nice. I'm normally a minifig-scale kinda guy, but this ship is a lovely piece of work. Has a real "don't mess with me" feel to it. (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)