 Space / 40700
40699  |  40701
Subject:
Sector 4 Tribunal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 02:42:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This MOC is a celebration of our own Dan Rubin’s recent passage of the BAR examination. Although I’m hesitant to celebrate the addition of another lawyer to our already burdoned society, at least he’s one of our own.

As always, I offer you two options for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/25944?

-This includes a great deal of jaw-jacking

-Straight, no chaser.

As always, your insightful and unbridled commentary is appreciated.

-Keith