 Space / 40507
40506  |  40508
Subject:
The Canadian Space Force - Canuck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:58:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Interducing the Canadian Space Forces newest ship The Canuck

The idea for this ship cam to me as I was trying to find a use for the Hockey tiles from the Minifig Hockey set. This MOC was first displayed at Brickfest 2006. It took a bit longer then expected to post more detailed pictures of my ship, but here they are:

MocPage Exterior view - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22706 MocPage Interior view - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22708

Brickshelf Folder - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=206499

Let me know what you think....

Jeff VW